South Africa 8 Days & 7 Nights Tour Package
Tour Start: TBA
Price: USD 1,665.00/ per pax based on Twin Sharing
- Day 1 | – Arrival at Capetown (D)
- Meet and Greet at Cape Town International airport then Transfer to the 4 star Portswood hotel at the waterfront and overnight.
- Day 2 | – City Tour and Table Mountain (B,L,D)
- Breakfast at the hotel proceed to morning tour will visit the famous must see Table Mountain followed by Bo-Kaap for the colorful houses and Lunch at Local Restaurant and Continue with city tour and visit Diamond Factory then transfer back to hotel and overnight.
- Day 3 | – Full Day Cape Peninsula Tour (B,L,D)
- Breakfast at the hotel then proceed for full day Cape Peninsula Tour and we head south from Cape Town as we take the coastal peninsula road to our first stop at hout bay harbour for the 45 minutes boat ride to see the colony of 5000 cape fur seals, from here we continue over Chapmans Peak Drive, a stunning mountain and coastal drive and onto boulders beach for the penguin colony viewing and Lunch at Local Restaurant then continue south into the Cape of Good Hope National Park for 2 stops at Cape point and Cape of Good Hope then transfer back to hotel and overnight.
- Day 4 | – Full Day Aquila Big 5 Safari Tour (B,L,D)
- Leave hotel early around 6:15am and about 6:15am for the 2hrs+ drive to Aquila Game Reserve on arrival we are met and welcomed with a glass of Champaign followed by a safari buffet breakfast and 3hrs game drive and buffet lunch after lunch we allow time to spend around the pool and bar before returning to Cape Town.
- Day 5 | – Full Day Cape Winelands Tour (B,L,D)
- Cape winelands tour, full day tour and we head north from Cape Town for 45 minutes drive to the stunning Cape winelands region. We visit a local wine estate for wine tastings, a wine cellar tour and lunch at the wine estate. From here we will have a shopping experience at Cape Towns largest shopping mall at Century city.
- Day 6 | – Hermanus Whale Tour (B,L,D)
- Check out of 4 star hotel and continue to Hermanus whale route tour full day tour. Travelling east from cape town we take the scenic Clarence Drive, one of the top 10 scenic coastal drives in the world with lookouts for photo opportunities of some of the the stunning views along the way. Arriving in the pretty seaside town of Hermanus we take a lunch break one one of the restaurants overlooking the bay. Later we take the 2hrs Whale boat ride to get really close to within touching distance to these gentle giants of 30 tons and 10 meters in length. After time looking around the town, we continue to the Spa Town of Caledon for 2 nights bed, breakfast and dinner at the Caledon Springs 4 star hotel.
- Day 7 | – Full Day Relaxation (B,L,D)
- A full day of relaxation to enjoy the hotels 4 Hot Springs Pools within the grounds with minerals water coming into the pools from underground with special healing powers. These mineral rich water contain iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, sulphate, sodium, bicarbonate, silica and chloride. more than a million litres of water is coming to the surface and into these 4 pools everyday.
- Day 8 | – Departure Capetown (B)
- Check out of hotel and transfer for the 90 minutes drive to the airport.
- 5 Nights Hotel Accommodation at Portswood Hotel at the Waterfront 4*
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation at Caledon Hot Springs 4* Hotel
- Tours, Meals, Transportation as specified in the itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Assistance of English speaking tour guide
- International Airfare and Airline taxes
- Visa application and fees
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Beverages during meals
- Travel Insurance
- Cash payment only (US Dollar)
- Minimum 30 persons to run a tour
- 50% deposit required upon reservation – NON Refundable
- Full payment is due 1 month before departure
- Once booking is confirmed no change name or change tour date allowed.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- NON REFUNDABLE, NON REBOOKABLE, NON ENDORSABLE & NON REROUTABLE
You may email us at email@example.com or call us at +639175442378, +639228322379 or +635718522, +632157870